What is MotoCrane Academy?
MotoCrane Academy is our Manufacturer’s training and certification program designed to arm users with state-of-the art skills for extracting the highest levels of performance from ULTRA. The program is built in a 2-stage format so you can select whichever is best for you and your crew. No experience is required, but trainees will leave with a complete understanding of important subjects like ULTRA rigging, service & maintenance, travel procedures, anti-vibration mounts, stabilized head tuning, and much more.
Based on your specialty, you can choose Technician (1-Day) or Operator (2-Day) Certification. Curriculum and schedules are explained below. Once passing examination, Certified Technicians and Operators will be listed on our website for increased visibility and search-ability.
15% discount available for registrations of 2+ certifications.
Fees do not include travel/lodging costs. Registration is non-refundable, but can be re-scheduled.
Registration of 2 or more participants is eligible for 15% discount on rates. Inquire within for groups larger than 4
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where is MotoCrane HQ located?
• 724 Harding St NE, Suite A, Minneapolis, MN 55413 USA
Which airport is best for travel?
• Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) is located just 20minutes south of our facility in Northeast Minneapolis. Located minutes away from Mall of America, MSP is served by nearly all major airlines and rental car companies.
What dates are available?
•This page will be updated monthly to reflect the next 3 available months of training dates. Take a look at the dates below, and select whichever best works with your schedule.
The stock level of each course is limited to prevent over booking. If a certain class is SOLD OUT, that means it has been completely booked.
What do I need to bring with?
• Nothing! Provided with your training, we’ll be using our own VW Tiguan, ULTRA, Ronin 2, MoVI XL, Flowcine Tranquilizer, and camera setups. If you’d like to bring a particular piece of equipment for integration, please let us know.
When should I arrive for training?
• Training is held on the 3rd Monday and Tuesday of each month (see schedule below). We recommend scheduling your travel for Saturday or Sunday, giving adequate buffer for any travels delays, and enjoying the city! Minneapolis has incredible art, food, and music for your enjoyment.
• Minneapolis CITYPAGES.COM offers the best suggestions for Minneapolis sights, sounds, and flavors!
Where should I stay?
• MotoCrane HQ is located just 5 minutes north of downtown Minneapolis, giving you tons of options for hotels and lodging. The closest hotel to our facility is:
Delta Hotels by Marriott Minneapolis Northeast
• 1330 Industrial Blvd NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
(This hotel has an awesome lobby bar/restaurant attached).